
The day after Christmas we headed out into the snow to do a little tubing. We had our hot cocoa and cookies and a lot of tubes and sleds. Brindi didn't like the idea of being out in the cold so she basically stayed in the warm cars and hate cookies. Maybe next year we'll get her down a hill. Nonetheless, we had a blast and I have added a couple pictures and videos of some of our rides.



This is a video of one of the several trains we did down the hill.
This was a the longest ride of the day by Troy and Ashlee.
Troy and Ashlee also won the prize for the best wreck!
This is Celeste's attempt down the hill.
The day after going tubbing and sledding we tried our luck by being pulled by the truck in the snow flats. We had two trucks with four tubes tied to each truck. We had a lot of fun. Towards the end of the night John and myself tried to throw each other off the tubes. This video is Johns attempt to throw me. Below is a picture of Celeste getting ready to be pulled by the truck.



This is a video of one of the several trains we did down the hill.
This was a the longest ride of the day by Troy and Ashlee.
Troy and Ashlee also won the prize for the best wreck!
This is Celeste's attempt down the hill.
The day after going tubbing and sledding we tried our luck by being pulled by the truck in the snow flats. We had two trucks with four tubes tied to each truck. We had a lot of fun. Towards the end of the night John and myself tried to throw each other off the tubes. This video is Johns attempt to throw me. Below is a picture of Celeste getting ready to be pulled by the truck.

5 comments:
next time you guys are in utah let me know! i would have come and seen ya'all i got nothing better to do ;)
happy new years!
That was so much fun! I love sledding/tubing.
Celeste it's been a while since I've been on your blog and there were like 5 new posts that I haven't seen. If you're like me you don't check all the comments on your old posts, so I'll just have to tell you how much I enjoyed the all the pictures and posts! Sure miss you and think that we should plan a fab 5 party next year... so that we can all get together again with all our better halfs and babies!
Looks like you guys had a blast. I've really missed out this year with playing in the snow. I would have been with Brindi eating cookies in the car.
It was such a fun day. I forget that your blog doesn't tell me when you've updated because it's private, so I finally checked it out. Great job posting, I'm still behind.
Post a Comment