Here is another tag just for the Holidays. Answer the questions and then tag 3 Wise Men (or women). Leave a comment on the persons blog that you tag. Merry Christmas!
On the 1st Day of Christmas my True Love gave to Me; My Favority Holiday Drink: Cherry 7-UP
On the 2nd Day of Christmas my True Love gave to Me; My Favorite Christmas Movie: Muppets Christmas Carol
On the 3rd Day of Christmas my True Love gave to Me; My Favorite Holiday Candy: Chocolate Covered Peanuts
On the 4th Day of Christmas my Ture Love gave to Me; My Favorite Christmas Ornament Theme or Color: As long as there is a Theme, but I do like Red
On the 5th Day of Christmas my Ture Love gave to Me: My Favorite Christmas present as a Child: Probably Castle Lego's or my GI Joe's
On the 6th Day of Christmas my True Love gave to Me: My Favorite Christmas Song: Too many to choose from, I guess "Christmas Vacation"
On the 7th Day of Christmas my True Love gave to Me: My Favorite Reindeer: Comet like our horse
On the 8th Day of Christmas my True Love gave to Me: My Favorite Holiday Meal: Turkey/Ham, Potatoes and Gravy, Corn, Moms Rolls, Sweet Potatoes, Creamy Beans and Pie
On the 9th Day of Christmas my True Love gave to Me: My Favorite type of Christmas Tree: Pine
On the 10th Day of Christmas my True Love gave to Me: My Favorite Christmas Store: Anything with a good deal
On the 11th Day of Christmas My True Love gave to Me: My Favorite White Elephant Gift to Give: Anything laying around the house that I do not use!
On the 12th Day of Christmas My True Love gave to Me: My Favorite Christmas Memory: Going out with the Family towards Eureka to cut down our christmas trees with a big jug of Hot cocoa and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Good Times!
My 3 Wise Men/Women I am going to Tag: Liz, Brandt, and Jackee
1 comment:
I loved our christmas tree hunting tradition! Creamy beans? Do we have those? I really enjoyed reading this tag.
Post a Comment