Celeste and I really enjoyed thinking of the things we were thankful for during the November month and with December already here and the fact that we have already watched several Christmas movies, we have decided to do a countdown of our favorite Christmas Movies. Check the side bar for our choices as the month rolls on! Will your favorite Christmas Movie make the list? What movie will be number one? For answers to these questions you will have to wait and see.
The winner of our contest was Home Alone II which was followed by Muppet's Christmas Carole and Home Alone. Christmas Vacation came in 12th due to Celeste's poor opinion of it. It was 2nd on my list!
5 comments:
I agree about the Miracle on 34th Street. I love both the old and the new versions.
I designed my own background. Tammy helped me do it at her house. You have to have a scrapbooking program which I'm hoping to get for Christmas. You save your page on photobucket and then load it from there. A little complicated. Hopefully I can do my own when I get a scrapbooking program. Cutest blog on the Block tells you how and I got the paper from Shabby Princess.
As Jackee said, it is so easy to design your own background. There are other websites that have paper, embellishments, etc. in addition to Shabby Princess. Shabby Princess asks that you note that it came from them (scroll down to the bottom of Mariah's blog). Anyways, I like the background you chose from The Cutest Blog on the Block though! I like your Christmas movie countdown as well.
Oh and one more thing...you don't need a scrapbooking program to create the background, it just makes it easier!
Home Alone, and Muppet Christmas Carol are definantly classic favorites at our house! Hope you have a great holiday!
Post a Comment