
Merry Christmas! We started the holiday season off by flying to Las Vegas on the 22nd of December to meet up with Celeste's parents for the day. It was great for Brindi to see her Hancock grandparents and Uncle Brennon. We had a fun time bowling, shopping and eating. The next day we headed to Utah for the rest of the holidays.

We had a traditional Christmas Eve party with the Petersens. Good basketball games, fun white elephant games, great dinner and of course the Nativity re-enactment. Santa Claus came towards the end of the party and Brindi was so excited to see him. My parents have a 5 foot dancing Santa that she loves to watch and is always trying to find him when we are up stairs. I think she as a little dissapointed that he didn't dance like the one at Grandpa's house but this one did give her a teddy bear.

Christmas was pretty exciting. Several presents, wrapping paper and family made for a great Christmas experience. You can see some of Brindi's presents above. Obviously she likes balls but not books. Much like her Father.

Brindi was also able to be with her cousins and actually play a little bit with them. She loves seeing people her own size. We are hoping that when she saw everyone else crawling and walking that it would make her jealous. We don't think it worked. But she was pretty happy to be around family has were Celeste and I.
6 comments:
It was so good to see you guys and especially to see cute Brindi for the first time! She is too cute! Also, thanks so much for the adorable clothes! I love them!
I can't believe how big your little girl is getting! She is so dang cute! I was at a basketball game last night and it made me think of you!
I can't believe how big your little girl is getting! She is so dang cute! I was at a basketball game last night and it made me think of you!
I didn't realize you got to see Celeste's parents! I am happy they got to see their adorable grandchild, Brindi.
Thanks for the video's they were great. I am glad I didn’t have to wreck on of those tubes this year. I can still feel the bruise from last time.
Very cute and fun pictures. I love that she is crying while Celeste is trying to show her the book. How Cute!!! We already miss you guys.
Post a Comment