Thursday, January 8, 2009

Joe's Birthday

This post is a little late, but on the 22nd Joe turned 28. We flew into Vegas that morning and spent the day with my family bowling and just playing around. His parents and I decided to go in together and suprise him with tickets to a Jazz game. So on the 28th Joe's parents, Joe, Brindi and I all headed up to Salt Lake. We left after church and met most of Joe's family at Temple Square walked around looking at all the lights and then had yummy hot chocolate and cookies. Joe's Aunt Bobbie was nice enough to let us stay in her condo that night, which is nicer than any hotel. Monday we went shopping and ate at Sizzler so Joe could get his "all you can eat shrimp and steak". After that we said goodbye to some of Joe's family and then we went to the Church Museum. After zAspending a couple hours in there we got ready and headed to the Jazz game. It was a lot of fun and we had great seats thanks mostly because of Joe's dad and mom. I hope Joe enjoyed it as much as I did! Happy Birthday Babe. I love you!!!

9 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Joe!

Jackee said...

It was so much fun to have you guys here. I'm glad you had fun at the game.

mayna and randy said...

Hope you had a Great Birthday Joe. Brindi is not sure about the Jazz Bear.

Brandt Lovell said...

yay sounds like you had so much fun, and I bet JOE LOVED it.

Keri said...

How fun! Even though I only lived 3 hours from SLC, I have never gone to a Jazz game. I think I agree with Brindi's face...that bear is kind of scary looking!

Winsor said...

We miss you already! Jazz games in the lower bowl are always fun, in my opinion. The picture of Brindi and The Bear is cute. It makes me smile thinking of him trying to steal Brindi. Your camera is definitely the best out of all of ours. That temple picture is beautiful. Will you email me all of the "good" pictures of our babies in the snow?

Ben & Jessica said...

wait, do you live in Kansas City?!

lizzylovell said...

Sounds like you were spoiled!!! I love all the Video's and pic's.

Anonymous said...

I looks like you have a Great Day! Happy, Happy late Birthday!!!