Time to Santa Claus to Mother Goose and many other characters you knew of when you were a child. Another thing that is pretty cool is that each character carries a personalized card about 
themselves and how their story relates to Christmas. Its great for young kids and each time you talk to a character they will give you a card and the goal is to collect all the characters. They also do a parade down main street which we missed this year but hopefully we will see it next year. It was cold but for sure worth it. It will be a our fun St. Louis tradition for now on!

9 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun! Happy Birthday Joe! We can't wait to see you guys...maybe tomorrow.
I love the first picture and last picture. Brindi is staring at a weird man in the picture both times! That will be a fun tradition.
I just noticed you finished your Christmas countdown! I really like the Home Alone movies too. We should watch them this weekend.
Happy Birthday also Joe James.... Brindi doesn't look to afraid of Santa and Father Time. It looks like lots of fun.
That looks like fun! I wish they did stuff like that in smaller towns too. I love how Brindi is looking at Father Time!
St.Charles is beautiful, looks like Brindi is having a great first Christmas. We will miss seeing you guys.
Merry Christmas!!
I am pretty sure I don't have Joe's correct cell phone number. I texted him on his birthday with no response. Either Joe hates me, or I have the wrong number. I'm going to assume the later.
Hey--hope you guys had a merry Christmas! Brindi is so stinkin cute!
Your girl is so cute! Ya our boys name is going to be Boston Thomas Walker
Post a Comment