The other day I came home and Brindi was waiting for me in the living room. Before I even had time to shut the door and put down my book bag she was dragging me to the couch telling me to sit down. She then proceeded to stand next to the wall near the front door and tells me to shut my eyes as she starts running at me full speed while giggling. Rewind...so this is a game that she and I created a couple months ago. One of us would sit on the couch and cover our eyes with our hands while the other would start from the wall and run through the living room at the other and when we somewhat collide I tickle her until she falls off the couch or if I am sitting on the couch I tickle her as I lift her above my head. She LOVES this game. It is so cute watching her cover her eyes and then cheat as she spreads her fingers in anticipation of me colliding with her and tickling her. It is so fun listening to her laugh and the excitement she has as we take turns running and covering our eyes. It was so fun playing with her and weird how so remembers these games especially since we have not played this one for a few weeks and before I could shut the door we were at it again as she says my turn, your turn, my turn as we switch positions for the next 20 minutes. Love being a dad!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Funny Games
The other day I came home and Brindi was waiting for me in the living room. Before I even had time to shut the door and put down my book bag she was dragging me to the couch telling me to sit down. She then proceeded to stand next to the wall near the front door and tells me to shut my eyes as she starts running at me full speed while giggling. Rewind...so this is a game that she and I created a couple months ago. One of us would sit on the couch and cover our eyes with our hands while the other would start from the wall and run through the living room at the other and when we somewhat collide I tickle her until she falls off the couch or if I am sitting on the couch I tickle her as I lift her above my head. She LOVES this game. It is so cute watching her cover her eyes and then cheat as she spreads her fingers in anticipation of me colliding with her and tickling her. It is so fun listening to her laugh and the excitement she has as we take turns running and covering our eyes. It was so fun playing with her and weird how so remembers these games especially since we have not played this one for a few weeks and before I could shut the door we were at it again as she says my turn, your turn, my turn as we switch positions for the next 20 minutes. Love being a dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK I'm way behind! I'm commenting on the birth of Brooke! She's so beautiful! Congrats you guys! Love the posts and pictures! PS Celeste, my sister-in-law's mother grew up in St. Johns. Her name is Jerrine Nielsen. Any way. Fun small world.
Wishing you all the best! See you at Lillies wedding (when ever she gets engaged that is)
That is so cute. I can totally picture you being you doing this and little Brindi peaking through her fingers. It has been too long - I miss you guys.
Post a Comment