
Celeste's parents were able to come out this past week to see our new little girl and to help with out as we all transition into our new life. They were truly a blessing being able to help Celeste and I while also keeping Brindi busy.

The bedspread that Brooklyn is laying on was one of the things Sonja created and finished while she was visiting.

Grammy and Brindi

Grandad and Brooklyn

Grammy and Brooklyn

This is a picture that Brindi took of Grandad. Besides her thumb, she is a pretty good photographer.

Grammy also brought Brindi a present. Can you guess what it was?....make up. What a cute couple of girls we have:) Celeste also decided to put her dad to work to earn his keep. Our funny basement corner was the task and the project kept her dad busy most of the week. I helped out a little but Pete did a great job. This corner has driven us nuts since we moved in because it was such a waste of space. After taking out a couple of walls,adding a couple of walls, a light, and a door...we now have a very functional closet and a lot more family room space!!! All we have left to do is pretty much sand and paint!

2 comments:
Such cute little girls you have. I want to see your new basement. I cannot picture where that wall/door is.
I love when you can take something and make it better. Closets are always a good thing. I am glad Celeste's parents were able to visit and help out a lot!
Post a Comment