When Grammy and GrandDad came they brought a surprise for Brindi from her Aunt Amber. To say Brindi loves it would be understatement. She has pretty much lived in this little house. Everyone has had to play in it...and there have been some tight squeezes, with Joe, me, Brindi, and Brooke all having to be inside the house without our feet sticking out :). I still can't believe Amber took the time to make this for her. There is a place for her to hang the laundry, go fishing, pick the garden and the apple tree and orange tree. Brindi can take everything off and put it back on...it is pretty neat and I can't wait for Brooke to be big enough to play with Brindi. I think they are going to have a blast with this.This is when Joe looks at me and says, how come you don't make this like this and I reply, because I'm not supper woman like Amber. Thank you Amber, but like I said, I really can't believe you did this for her!
Friday, January 21, 2011
Brindi's NEW Home
When Grammy and GrandDad came they brought a surprise for Brindi from her Aunt Amber. To say Brindi loves it would be understatement. She has pretty much lived in this little house. Everyone has had to play in it...and there have been some tight squeezes, with Joe, me, Brindi, and Brooke all having to be inside the house without our feet sticking out :). I still can't believe Amber took the time to make this for her. There is a place for her to hang the laundry, go fishing, pick the garden and the apple tree and orange tree. Brindi can take everything off and put it back on...it is pretty neat and I can't wait for Brooke to be big enough to play with Brindi. I think they are going to have a blast with this.This is when Joe looks at me and says, how come you don't make this like this and I reply, because I'm not supper woman like Amber. Thank you Amber, but like I said, I really can't believe you did this for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is seriously the coolest tent I have ever seen! I don't know Amber but she should should totally sell these. It's amazing!!!
That is so awesome. I absolutely love it. I better talk to Liz and have her help me make something like that for Easton! John made a hut out of blankets, cushions, chairs, etc. and Easton wants him to make it everyday. John does not want to so I get to hear Easton cry everyday.
Post a Comment