
We welcomed Brooklyn Claire Lovell into our family this morning. Can I just say, I love being a Dad! What a strong and emotional feeling it is to watch one of your own come into the world. It is one of the best feelings I have ever experienced and one that cannot be explained but can only be experienced.

Brooklyn arrived around 8:15 AM this morning after a long night of contractions for Celeste. She came quick after the
epidural was administered (1 hr 45 min) and weighed in at 7 lbs 4 oz and stretched to 20 inches in length. Mom and baby are doing well.
18 comments:
So precious, I love the pictures. I can agree about the feeling of bringing your own into the world. I am a little sad I won't be doing that again. It is a special time.
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!! I wish I could hold her and see her in person!
That's so exciting. Congratulations!
She's beautiful! Congratulations. Love the name of course. Glad everything went well.
Congratulations to all 4 of you. How's Brindi doing with the new little one??
Congrats! She is a beautiful baby and I absolutely love her name!
Congrats you guys! She is so cute. Glad it all went well. What a great way to start the new year! ;)
Congrats! We are so happy for you. She is adorable!
Congrats... She is a doll!
congratulations! she is beautiful! goodluck :)
Well done, Lovells! She's perfect! It looks like I voted for the right name :) Ahhh, how exciting-- have fun getting used to a house full of 3 girls, Joe! and good luck with the newborn phase, all of you!
Congratulations! What a precious baby girl. I love her name. Too cute.
Beautiful baby! I am so happy for you both. How is little Brindi doing? Once again, a sibling took one of my names...we really like the name Brooklyn.
Love her and that is the BEST feeling in the world. It is different for woman....We are so emotionally and physically spent, but it is great.
She is perfect!
Can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations!
Congrats, she is so perfect! I got a little teary-eyed, such great parents!
Congratulations on another sweet little girl!
Post a Comment