
Brindi has transitioned really well so far and loves to hold and kiss her little sister and tells Brooke everyday that she loves her.
Brooke and her Daddy.

We have forgotten how small they really are. Such a cute little girl! We have really been blessed.

One of the thousands of kisses
Brindi has already showered Brooke with:)
5 comments:
I love the pictures! The professional ones at the hospital are so cute, I would have a hard time not buying any. They did a great job. Brindi is adorable and such a sweet big sister. The kisses will go on forever:)!
Sooo sweet! I am so happy for you guys! I miss you!
Congratulations. She is adorable and we can't wait to meet her.
They are going to have so much fun as sisters.
Congrats to the new family of 4!!! When we had our 2nd baby a few months ago it was quite a change for brody but I felt like giving him a sibling was probably the greatest gift we could ever give him. Its so fun to see them interact! I'm excited for brindi to experience being a big sis! Looks like she's already doing a good job.
Post a Comment