Brooke LOVES the bath!!! Her smiles say it all. Her and Brindi have so much fun together. Brindi plays with her like she's her baby and Brooke just sits there and coos and smiles while Brin's doing it.
OK...totally just got caught up on your life. I didn't know you had another little girl! CONGRATULATIONS! She is adorable, such a happy sweet princess. You always have such a fun blog to read. Hope all is well!
These are the first pics that I've seen of Brooke. What a cutie! She looks like a very happy girl!! Hey Joe...I can't believe you picked Duke to win it all this year. Is it legal for a UNC fan to do that?
7 comments:
She is absolutely adorable. That is such a big grin - love it.
OK...totally just got caught up on your life. I didn't know you had another little girl! CONGRATULATIONS! She is adorable, such a happy sweet princess. You always have such a fun blog to read. Hope all is well!
These are the first pics that I've seen of Brooke. What a cutie! She looks like a very happy girl!!
Hey Joe...I can't believe you picked Duke to win it all this year. Is it legal for a UNC fan to do that?
Such a cute baby girl! I love her big smiles :)
Darling little girl!
She is so beautiful! I love her pretty smile and I can't wait to meet her this summer.
Wow she is a cute one but I am not suprized.
Post a Comment