This past week Brindi and I went on a little Daddy-Daughter date to the Magic House. It was there annual free family night. Celeste was busy with a young women's sleep over and so it was just us out on the town.

The Magic House is such a cool place that is a complete hands-on educational museum with secret passages; stretchy boards; a 3 story and 2 story slide; giant blocks; and a giant ruler.

The water section was probably Brindi's favorite part and it was difficult to pull her away. She seemed to have spent almost a hour playing in the water.

There was also this giant 3 story bean stalk that you could climb up and down. Brindi was a little too small so I spent my fair share of time climbing through small little passages as I helped her climb to the top.

There is also a section just for Bob the Builder. This is where we spent the first hour of the night. Picking and planting flowers, cutting wood, organizing balls, sliding, and playing in all the construction equipment.


There were several walls through out the facility covered in chalk boards. Brindi is getting pretty good at writing her own name. You can somewhat make out the letters. She gets so proud of herself.

We are so lucky to have so many fun activities to do in the area. It was my first time to go to the Magic House and I was pretty impressed. We didn't even make it to the bubble room or even the 3rd floor and we spent over 3 hours there. A pretty cool place. It was Brindi's second time to go there. She went there a couple weeks ago with Celeste and some friends and the next morning she woke up so excited and came running into our bedroom saying "we need to get dressed mom and take dad to the magic house." I am so glad she was able to take me. I love the time I get to spend with Brindi. We have so much fun together.
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. You're a great Dad to take her out. She'll remember it all her life.
It looks like another fun daddy-daughter date!!
Brindi is SO cute!! What a fun night for her to have with her dad!
I think it is wonderful that you take the time to spend with Brindi. You are a wonderful father. That place looks like so much fun!
What a sweet dad you are! I love the look of that place... it looks so fun!
Post a Comment