
Brooke's blessing was very sweet and very promising. I hope the blessing her father gave her helps her to become all that the Lord wants her to be and all that she wants to be. It was a great blessing and our little family of girls is so blessed to have a father and husband who stays worthy to hold the priesthood. It truly has been a blessing in our lives. With that being said... We thought we would be blessing her during sacrament the first week of March. Well I was sitting in church the week before and they announce that we are having a broadcast stake conference. I was a little taken back since we just had Elder Christoferson(spelling??) come to our stake in December for stake conference and when I talked to the bishopric about blessing Brooke that week they said that would be great...Well....after hearing this we ended up blessing her after conference in the bishop's office. I was so glad that Grandma and Grandpa Lovell were able to come...it would have been pretty lonely in that office with just us and the bishopric. The other plus of it being Stake Conference was having the stake president there. Brooke is one special girl. It meant the world to us to have Gma and Gpa there. Brindi of course ate them up and she only wanted to take a picture if Grandpa and Grandma were in the picture........finally we got her to take one with Brooke, but failed to get a single good one of all four of us.




2 comments:
I love all of those pictures. Brindi and Brooklyn are so darling.
She is so beautiful!!! I so wished I could see and hold her!! You look amazing Celeste! I guess you look okay too Joe! Ha ha ha!!!!
Post a Comment