Thursday, December 30, 2010

39 Weeks

One more week until the baby (still undecided on a name) arrives. We are still hoping she comes early but only time will tell. We seem to be trying everything in the book from long walks to feet/ankle massages and everything in between but no luck so far. The doctor even striped the membrane this week. We did start today with some pretty strong and consistent contractions but they have faded thru the afternoon.
We think Brindi is pretty excited for the baby. If only she knew the truth! We will see how excited she is after her little sister comes. But she loves to point to the baby and as demonstrated in the pictures below is spending a lot of time preparing to help once her sister arrives. Today she kept telling the belly, "Baby come out and play," "Baby its time to come out," and "Come out Baby!" We all echo her last statement.

6 comments:

Marlen and Clay said...

Maybe you will have a New Year baby! I will keep my fingers crossed for it! :)
Looks like you have had lots of adventures lately- Happy Birthday Joe! Brindi is of course adorable as usual and Celest- I only WISH I looked that good when I was pregnant!

Chelsea said...

I am so excited! Brindi is absolutely adorable.

Mandy Coffey said...

want to borrow my exercise ball? I swear it's what pushed my irregular contractions into real labor! haha.

Bret and Amy said...

I am so excited for you. Wish you were closer. We love you all.

Anonymous said...

Celeste you are so cute even at 39 weeks! I can't wait to see your new little addition! I was showing my daughter your picture. (Her middle name is Celeste) And she was like OH NO! I HAVE A BABY IN MY TUMMY! ME! SAVANNAH CELESTE! IT'S MOVING!! IT'S COMING!! Ha best of luck in labor and every thing!

Jackee said...

I'm so excited for you, congrats! It looks like she took her time, but I'm sure it is so nice to have her here. Celeste does look amazing and Brindi will be such a great little helper.