This past Monday we decided we better get on the ball and get Christmas in the atmosphere. We decided to start off the night with dough which Brindi loved to cut herself. It was actually a little scary to watch but all her fingers are still intact. We also put up our fake tree. We decided one more year until we purchase a real tree. Brindi loved decorating the tree but as soon as the oven buzzer sounded she was off to never return to the tree. I am guessing she liked frosting the cookies better than decorating the tree! She is quite the cute little girl.
Brindi is getting to be such a big helper. Hope you have a Great Birthday Joe. Wishing your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. (Didn't get cards out this year)
I finished all my shopping early, and I still didn't have a chance to make sugar cookies with Easton...maybe next year. Brindi looks like she had a lot of fun making them!
2 comments:
Brindi is getting to be such a big helper. Hope you have a Great Birthday Joe.
Wishing your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
(Didn't get cards out this year)
I finished all my shopping early, and I still didn't have a chance to make sugar cookies with Easton...maybe next year. Brindi looks like she had a lot of fun making them!
Post a Comment