
Okay so its not that cold yet, but we did turn on our heat this morning. The weather has changed and there is a little nip in the air. Fall is on its way, we hope. The rest of the pictures are just some cute shots of Brindi.

We love this girl. So cute!

Thanks Grammy for our Halloween Package, especially the Jerky:)

Time for Prayer. She also tries to close her eyes by rolling back.

Spaghetti Night

Just hanging out with Dad.
7 comments:
She is so cute. Just a couple more days and I can squeeze her and kiss her.
She is so dang cute! I can see quite a bit of Lovell in her in some of these pics. How lucky to have a beautiful mommy and a good looking daddy:)!
I can't believe how much she has changed! Her hair is so long and she is so cute! What a beauty! Joe I hope you have a pile of guns ready!
Check out those big beautiful blue eyes... what a darling little girl you have!
Those spaghetti pictures are awesome!
Man She has grown hair over night! I am sad we werent there with ya'll.
Man She has grown hair over night! I am sad we werent there with ya'll.
Post a Comment