
I keep telling Trent and Adelle that they need to start blogging, but they haven't...oh well, I guess that means I get to blog for them and write anything I want. :) So here it goes. Trent and Adelle had a little baby boy on September 11th. His name is Trenton Wyatt Hancock. Adelle is a champ and didn't need the hospital or an epidural! I wish I could have been there to see Trent's face through it all. Trent was always the one who fainted when we butchered the chickens and who vomited when he smelt a stinky diaper. So the fact that he had to help deliver Wyatt makes me laugh...Anyway, I'm sure if they had a blog they could give all the details, but this is all I know, Wyatt is really cute and a really good baby who sleeps 4 hours at a time...lucky parents! Congrats Trent and Adelle, we can't wait to meet our little nephew!
1 comment:
Glad he has a good sister that blogs! Tell them Congrats! what a cutie!
Post a Comment