Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Don't hang up...da da da...don't hang up....

For class last week, we did a phone-a-thon for an organization called Youth in Need. Well since I missed they sent a list of names to me and I had to call them and thank them for donating to Youth in Need...simple right....WRONG!!!! You would think I had the swine flu or something...it was like I was Dennis the Menace's mother, on the movie, when they are trying to find a babysitter and pretty much everyone hangs up on her. All I could think about was the song they play during that part that goes something like this..."don't hang up da da da da...don't hang up". Geeze, I wasn't even asking for money people!!! I just wanted to say THANK YOU! Note to self...NEVER hang up on someone...so RUDE!

2 comments:

Jackee said...

Sorry, but I am still hanging up! On the upside I usually don't even bother to answer.

Chelsea said...

I usually hang up on telemarketers as well. I just hate when I say I am not interested and they keep talking.