We went to the zoo with some friends the other day and were able to get into the petting zoo part for free( Thanks Karlee!) Brindi thought it was all pretty fun, but after we passed the water shoots it was all over! All she wanted to do was go from one shoot to the other and laugh. Needless to say I spent the rest of the time trying to distract her and find something else to look at, but it was in vain...she always just ran back to the water. Funny girl....next time we'll skip the Zoo and head for a water park. She wouldn't even hold still long enough for us to get a picture, so this is the onl
y one that she is at least facing the camera!
5 comments:
She is so cute. Isn't it so much fun that kids have a mind of their own? Did you cut your hair? If so, it is really cute.
How funny! Celeste I love the short hair!!
Weenie! You cut your hair, so cute! I need to call you!! Brindi is too funny!
You're hair is so cute, I love it! Brindi is absolutely adorable.
Brindi is getting so big. Before you know it, she be in nursery at church. Celeste, your hair is cute. It looks good on you. And Joe James, I have a picture of you that I need to get mailed to you.
Need you see you guys when you come out again....
Post a Comment