
We are finally catching up. The 24th of July is the time for both of our families reunions. Celeste drove out to Utah a week early and stayed with my family allowing Brindi to get some grandparent attention. I flew out the day before the 24th. We headed to the Parade and watched the rodeo later that night. We then headed to Rock Candy Mountain (pictured above) for the Petersen reunion. We had a blast on the river, playing card games, riding the 4-wheelers and being sick as a dog, all 3 of us. Then I flew back home and Celeste headed to Arizona for the Hancock reunion. They headed to the mountain for games and family fun.

Brindi and Easton hanging out at the Hinckley Parade.

My little brother taking a Polar Bear swim at the camp-out. I love his arms in this picture.

Notice how clean she starts out.

Tristan and Brindi hanging out eating some watermelon.

Brindi's Close-up

Can you guess if Kadence likes watermelon?

Brindi loved riding the 4-wheeler

Waiting for the candy to be thrown at the Hancock reunion.

Her winnings!

Brindi had so much fun on the tire swing. She is so Cute!

Watch her do her tricks:)
5 comments:
I've been waiting for your update! It was so fun being with all three of you, and I am glad you had fun in Arizona.
Brindi is getting so big! I love her smile in the second to last picture.
Looks like a blast! I love reunions! Brindi has changed since last time I checked out the blog. Cuter and cuter of course! I sure miss ya!
Wow, Brindi is sure a QT pie! I can see a lot of both of you guys in her. What a little doll. Hope you guys are doing well. It looks like you guys have had some fun this summer. It will be fun if we can ever get together with all the family, maybe Christmas time we can see you guys. Take care.
That little one is growing. Love the smiles that she has.
Post a Comment