
Today Brindi turned one years old. We started off the morning with some strawberries but not just any strawberries, chocolate covered strawberries. I know, were pretty healthy parents:) But hey, its only

your birthday once a year. GrandDad and Grammy Hancock were here to party with us. It was great having some family around for the special occasion. She was spoiled by many and we wanted to thank you all. Happy Birthday Brindi!

Give me those Presents!

Blow'n in the 2nd Year
My New Book Bag....Thank you GrandDad and Grammy Hancock.

She wasn't too sure about this bear when it started telling her childhood fairy tales. She kept trying to close his mouth or look inside it. She has warmed up too it. Thank you Grandpa and Grandma Lovell.

She loved the Frosting of her cake but she was not a fan of the frosting sticking to her hands so eating the cake idea didn't fly too well. She would just shake her hands trying to get the frosting off her hands. What a Funny Girl.

The day also marked our 3 year Anniversary. Recently I was asked for advice on marriage and it made me ponder the past three years and the what sometimes seems to be a roller coaster of a ride but the most enjoyable time of my life and hopefully of Celeste's also. Brindi has rained a little on our anniversary or maybe she was our greatest anniversary gift. Nonetheless I find myself thinking that I am one of the luckiest men alive with the two ladies in my life. I am so lucky to have Celeste by my side and look forward to the many years to come with her by my side. Happy Anniversary Babe!
10 comments:
I've been waiting for some birthday pics all week. She is so cute. At least she doesn't have big brothers to shove her face in the cake! Happy Birthday, Brindi and Happy Anniversary to you guys!
Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday. I was just thinking that I am the luckiest girl alive with the two boys in my life...great minds think alike!
That is really special that Brindi's birthday and your anniversary is on the same day. I think when Brindi gets old enough to realize it, she will think that it's awesome!
OK 1) Brindi Happy Birthday...she's getting so big and i LOVE chocolate covered strawberries! I'm so glad your parents were able to come celebrate! 2) Happy Anniversary! I LOVE your adorable little family. It's so fun checking in on you Celeste...you look great!
WOW she is already 1! Happy Birthday Brindi and Happy 3rd Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you guys, and Happy Birthday to Brindi. I would have loved to make her cake. To bad you live so far away. Maybe you guys could move home sometime in the future. It's always good to hear from you, Cassa
Fun pictures as always. I agree with you Joe....I wouldn't want to share my anniversary with my kids birthday. We went early on our vacation to try and avoid David's all-star games, but he wasn't happy that we missed his birthday. It just makes planning trickier. I like to celebrate everything by itself!
Happy Birthday to Brindi! I can't believe that she is already one! She is such a cute little girl!
I can't believe Brindi is already a year! So grown up! And happy 3 years you two!
Nice blog, Celeste, Joe and Brindi, we are so glad you came to visit. We love you.
Mom
Post a Comment