Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Veinte Tres En Cinco De Mayo

Another year has come and gone and my beautiful wife has lived through another year with me...a challenge in itself. Today she turns a mighty 23. I just wanted to wish her a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Brindi and me. Celeste is an amazing girl who I am still baffled that I was able to snag as my wife. I honestly think I am one of the luckiest people alive to be able to wake up every morning to her by my side and to come home to her every evening. She does so much for our little family. She is still able surprise me with her cute personality and actions and can make me laugh almost anytime. I love listening to her dreams and discussing with her our life and life in general. She has a strong wtiness of the Lord and amazes me with the strenth and surety of her testimony. I can't help but smile when I think how good she is too me. I am so lucky to have her. I love you Babe. HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)

9 comments:

Mary said...

Warm fuzzies!!!! I love you guys! Happy Birthday Celeste! I hope you have a great day! I miss you and I love you!

mayna and randy said...

Happy Birthday Celeste.. Hope Joe and Brindi has lots of surprises instore for you.

Jackee said...

Happy Birthday, Celeste! I hope you have a wonderful day! Tell Joe to spoil you lots.

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Celeste! I woke up thinking, it is your birthday. I guess that is what happens when you are born on a "known" day! I hope you have a fun birthday.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Celeste!! I miss all of you guys but I'm happy to see everything's going so well for your fam. Sure love ya!!

Cam and Josie said...

That's right! May 5th! Happy Birthday Celeste! Looks like you three have had some adventures! We miss you!

Meagan Rogers said...

Happy Birthday! I thought about calling you all day and when I finally got a quiet moment away from my crazies I realized the time difference and you probably wouldn't want me waking you up. So I hope you had a great birthday. Do you feel old? I'm starting too...

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great birthday Celeste!

The Chambers said...

OK he is so sweet! Happy birthday doll!