Lindenwood had a 5k for all their students and employees so I convinced Joe that we should run it as a family. Brindi is a pretty good little jogging buddy and Joe decided that it was his turn to take her for a little ride. We both thought that we would see how well the "old married" couple could do... and let's just say we probably did about as well as those "crazy people who run cross country and can do three miles in under 20 minutes" thought we were going to do. Still, I was sure proud of Joe he hit those hills like a pro and was even the overall winner for the faculty and won the trophy for Brindi :). So here is my shout out to my big/little runners! Congrats on being the only male faculty member in the whole school to run the 5K! Way to show those lazy professors!!!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Brindi's(Dad's) 5K Trophy
Lindenwood had a 5k for all their students and employees so I convinced Joe that we should run it as a family. Brindi is a pretty good little jogging buddy and Joe decided that it was his turn to take her for a little ride. We both thought that we would see how well the "old married" couple could do... and let's just say we probably did about as well as those "crazy people who run cross country and can do three miles in under 20 minutes" thought we were going to do. Still, I was sure proud of Joe he hit those hills like a pro and was even the overall winner for the faculty and won the trophy for Brindi :). So here is my shout out to my big/little runners! Congrats on being the only male faculty member in the whole school to run the 5K! Way to show those lazy professors!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! I wish I liked to run.
Way to go, Joe! I'm going to do one next year. I was going to do a walk/run this year before I got pregnant but it happened to be the weekend we were in Hawaii. (I was pregnant then but didn't know it yet and wasn't exhausted yet).
Post a Comment