
So tonight I was in the bedroom and Joe was in the front room. Well we both kept hearing noises. I thought it was the TV, but it sounded so weird. Well I looked out the window and nothing was there...then I thought for a second that the sound was coming from the vent right under the window because it seemed like it was echoing a little bit...well after scaring myself almost half to death imagining that some one was down stairs or something, I looked out the window and happened to look up at the tree. There sitting on the branch was an owl...yep an owl... So Joe and I decided that we were going to try and get a picture...so we turned off all the lights and sneaked outside and tried to snap a picture. It didn't turn out very well but you can kind of see the outline of the owl. You can see its eye, it looks like a distant star. Well the owl looked our way and then started to fly away...and then all of a sudden we heard more noise coming from behind us and we look around just in time to see two more owls in our other tree start to fly away too!!! It was so crazy....who knew there would be so many owls all together in the middle of the suburbs!!! I thought it was pretty cool...
7 comments:
That is pretty cool! I have always liked owls (probably because our dad had a stuffed one hanging in our basement for years).
How fun! We used to have an owl that lived in a big tree by our house. You could call to it with hooting noises and it would hoot back to you. They are pretty cool birds.
Must be a lot of rodents and furry animals around to have that many owls! yumm... rats...
That is fun to see. I see them in Leamington once in awhile.
Ah yes Joe... ya... see I have delegated my team setting to individuals within my staff. As owner and general managaer of "Team Rambis" I just can't do it all. (especially without internet access) and I was not about to let the league down like i did last year. There have been rumors that I may fire Rambis as my coach, this is true. We are struggling and we need to make the playoffs. So you may see some changes (players and team name). So keep checking your sources for further info. :-)
I can see why that would be a little freaky. I'll bet it was fun seeing the owls, though. Owls are pretty cool.
Don't worry team Rambis, this is my off-year. since you had one last year,. I get one this year. That and I got Boozer.. how disheartening.
anyways, I haven't seen an owl since Leamington!!
Post a Comment