Saturday, February 21, 2009

Picture Tag

Here is a tag at the request of Chelsea.

Rules:
1. Go to the Document/ My Pictures Site On Your Computer
2. Go to Your Sixth File
3. Go to Your Sixth Picture
4. Blog About It
5. Tag 6 People
This is when we were living in Twin Falls and when we were just starting to give Brindi baths. It is so crazy how small she was to fit in that small sink!

I tag KARI (if we both tag them maybe we'll see something), AMBER, CERA, JACKEE, JOSIE, & LIZ

2 comments:

Jackee said...

Isn't bath time fun? Brindi is so dang cute! I'm sorry you can't see our cursor because our little dancing leprechaun is really cute. Do you have a Mac? I wondered if that is why Chelsea can't see it.

Chelsea said...

I like the header! Brindi has changed so much.