Monday, February 9, 2009

Yeah right mom, who says I can't eat my Valentines

Today as I was going through the mail I opened up the valentine package from the Wardle family and figured it would be okay for Brindi to play with the treats, mostly because I figured she couldn't open any of them. Well boy was I wrong! I turn around and there's the little turkey sucking on a sucker...She looked so cute and content I couldn't even deny her the happiness of eating it, the sneeky little thing! I guess she knows how to pick out the good stuff, and it looks like Brindi was not going to sit by and let mom and dad enjoy it all. Thank you so much Wardle, Winsor and Hancock families!!!! We love the Valentines!

8 comments:

Bret and Amy said...

She is so cute. I am more of a hit and miss person when it comes to doing nice things like sending valentines. We have been thinking of you. Have a great valentines day.

Chelsea said...

She is darling! Easton surprises me everyday with the things he does!

Meagan Rogers said...

What a smart girl!

Meagan Rogers said...

What a smart girl!

Jackee said...

You go Brindi, show your mom who is boss:)! I'm glad you got the package and that she enjoyed some of it. I was pretty sure most of it would go to Mom and Dad.

Keri said...

How funny! Such a girl, going straight for the good stuff!

Brandt Lovell said...

woah, just like Jackee said... she is showing YOU who is boss! :) she is ADORABLE!! I can't wait to hold her sometime!

Brett and Nette said...

What a little smartie pants! She is sooo cute with her big blue eyes!!