Sunday, February 1, 2009

Streaker

With the Superbowl being held today we wanted to share with everyone our favorite commercial of all time. There have been many commercials throughout the years that were in the running with McDonald's Bird Vs. Jordan, the Great Bud Bowls, the Frogs, Cokes Video Game Animation, Cindy Crawford and Pepsi, Career Builder Monkeys among many other greats. But when the votes came in there was one that stood alone in our minds as the Greatest Super Bowl Commercial. I still remember watching this commercial for the first time with Celeste when we were just dating. Her laugh is still imprinted in my mind to this day. It is "The Streaker!" We hope you all enjoy.

6 comments:

mayna and randy said...

The streaker is a good one. I like all the the "bud's" commercials. Hope things are going great for your family.... Brindi is sure growing in the pictures... Someday I might get to see her.

Jackee said...

That is a great one! Thanks for the laugh.

The Garn's said...

I LOVE your main pic on your page!! It is BEAUTIFUL!
You have the cutest blog. I need to learn how to make ours cute.

Nick and Tanya said...

Hey...that was a funny commercial, but you may have fogotten the greatest super bowl commerical ever...Terry Tate Office Linebacker is by far the funniest and best super bowl commerical ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRkiouh5NEI

Winsor said...

LOL!

Cassa Carter said...

How funny... How are you doing? I can't believe I missed your trip to Delta of course. Well let me know the next time you guys come home. Your little girl is darling, sounds like she is alot of fun to.