Two Names You Go By:
1. Joe
2. Babe
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. SVU Green Shorts
2. EMU Tournament Shirt
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Cookies and Milk
2. To be finished painting
Two People Who Will Fill This Out:
1. Koy (Tag)
2. Brandon Burnett (Tag)
Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Painted
2. Watched The Dark Knight
Two Things You Ate Yesterday:
1. Pizza
2. Nachos
Two People You Last Talked To:
1. Celeste
2. Brindi
Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow:
1. Working
2. Painting
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. New Years
Two Favorite Vacations:
1. Yellowstone
2. Disney Land
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Cranberry Juice
1 comment:
I know all about painting! I painted our entire house in Eagle Mountain, Utah all but, one room. I have also painted our entire house here in NC all except one room. I still have some base boards, doors and the garage door to finish. Lots of fun!!! I am glad I hired someone to paint the house in Leamington.
Post a Comment