Saturday, September 27, 2008

PRICELESS

Three Team Shirts for the Family: $7.00










Two Scalped Tickets : $40.00





Ballpark Franks, Nachos, and a Soda: $22.75










Spending a night out with the Family and Brindi experiencing her first Big League Game: PRICELESS!













6 comments:

Bret and Amy said...

Enjoy these moments with your baby. I love all my children, but it is so special with your first.

Winsor said...

How fun! I love Brindi's outfit.

sjlovell said...

I guess I should have come and helped fill the stands and play with my baby! Not many there. Oh well, next summer! Reds vs Cardinals. Sylvan

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

What a fun family outing! Be sure to keep doing those! I love the shirts,tickets,and nachos! Yum Yum! To PRICELESS!!!

Robert said...

I'm so jealous that you live in a city with a MLB team even if it is the Cardinals. I hope that you don't stray from who you are though and abandon the White Sox.

Jackee said...

Adam's jealous. He wants to visit you when the Red Sox play.