She's not crying!
Brindi is so cute! I used to think that she looked just like Celeste, but in these pictures I see a little bit of Joe! I hope you guys are doing well in St. Louis!
She has grown a lot in the last couple months! Looks like she is getting strong and doing well with her tummy time.
FINALLY we get some pictures! How are things going in St. Louis? I can't believe how old Brindi looks now.
IT IS ABOUT TIME I SEE SOME PICTURE OF THAT PRETTY GIRL!!!! Love it! She is getting so big! Start getting your plane tickets so we can see you!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's not crying!
Brindi is so cute! I used to think that she looked just like Celeste, but in these pictures I see a little bit of Joe! I hope you guys are doing well in St. Louis!
She has grown a lot in the last couple months! Looks like she is getting strong and doing well with her tummy time.
FINALLY we get some pictures! How are things going in St. Louis? I can't believe how old Brindi looks now.
IT IS ABOUT TIME I SEE SOME PICTURE OF THAT PRETTY GIRL!!!! Love it! She is getting so big! Start getting your plane tickets so we can see you!!!!
Post a Comment