Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ticks

This weekend Joe and his friend Paul went out tromping through the forest because that is what boys do. They were checking out a ropes course for future programs. Well he came home with about 60 more friends than he previuosly had. And anyone who knows me knows I hate ticks. But guess who spent the evening pulling them all out! This was not in the job description! From his feet to his back he was covered with Sea Ticks. Luckily none of them were Deer Ticks. But to say the least we will only be doing Ice Fishing here in Missouri! Just kidding, I am hoping we get to spend a lot of time camping and fishing, but we'll do it with lots of bug spray! I guess this will just be one of those thing I have to get used too. But it reminds me why I love the West so much.

1 comment:

Winsor said...

That sounds awful. I would definitely stay away from camping. I am such a baby.