I got tagged by Chelsea! So here's a little about Joe!
1. Where did you meet? We had an Accounting class together in college. He hardly came and I gave him a hard time about it. He says he knew I liked him after the Homecoming Dance at SVU when I "went out of my way to talk to him"
2. How long did you date before you were married? I don't know if I really want to admit this but, here we go...8 months.
3. How long have you been married? 2 years and 4 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? He cleans...he really helps out and I don't even have to ask.
5. What is your favorite feature about him? His eyes and the way he looks in a hat...that's what first attracted me to him.
6. What's your favorite quality about him? How easy going he is and the fact it only takes him 5 minutes to get over being mad at me.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?Babe
8. What is his favorite color? Carolina Blue
9. What's his favorite food? Joe loves anything...so he says, but nothing beats his mom's sunday dinner...Roast, potatoes,corn,gravy, and rolls...and don't forget dessert.
10. What's his favorite sport? Basketball...
11. Who said I love you first? He did...I'm sure of it...I think...I know it's sad I can't remember.
12. When and where was your first kiss? I don't know the date,the first week of November sometime, but it was at Joe's house where he and Brent were living in BV.
13. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Almost anything, watching games, movies, having dinner together...any place where we can just talk and have fun together.
14. Do you have any kids? How many?Yep, one little girl!
15. What is a hidden talent that he has? He can make me laugh when I feel like crying.
16. How old is he? Joe is 27
17. What is his favorite type of music? Country...and Pearl Jam
18. What do you admire most about him? How happy he is all the time.
19. Do you think he is going to read this?Yep...he loves looking at blogs.
I'm going to tag, Amber, Kari, Tansey, Aubs, Kim, Liz, and Meagan.
1 comment:
I agree with Joe on it is hard to beat my mom's Sunday dinner!
Post a Comment