I wanted to go to the game and cheer with my grandpa. It was sad not to

have you there to help me cheer on the Reds. I only have a little voice you know. But I tried. The problem was my parents. They were going for the Home team. I just want you to know Grandpa, I didn't buy the shirt. My dad made me wear it. But that didn't stop me from cheering for our team. And everytime the crowd would cheer I would look at them in amazement and scold them. Sometimes the cheering just made me cry because it seemed like I was all alone, I sure could of used your help Grandpa. My parents were no help. Are you sure my Dad is your boy? They just went along with the crowd

cheering for the Cardinals. I think, though, I was cheering pretty good a couple of times because after I cheered one of the Reds hit a homerun. But those pesky Cardinals answered with a couple homers of their own, so I decided to take a little nap to revitalize myself before the second half of the game. When I woke up it seemed all hope was gone but in the top of the ninth I gave one more cheer and it must have worked because another Reds player hit a 2-run homer to tie the game up. I thought we had them on the ropes, Grandpa, but our pitcher blew it. He loaded the bases by walking three guys with only one out. A sacrafice fly and that was all they needed to put our Reds to bed. But I was thinking, next time if you and Grandma came out to help me cheer and if I can get dressed in the right jersey

we can cheer our Reds onto a victory. Afterall, all they had last night was me and we almost pulled it off. But next season Grandpa, we'll get our revenge. Next season with you by my side.
9 comments:
Shameful parents! That candy and soda I snuck to you Brindi sure worked. Keep cheering for the Reds. Next Year we will get them! What a great pic with your Mom holding you. Gramps
We are hoping to make it out to visit but, I doubt we’ll out there in time to catch a game. Mike would have cheered with you Brindi!!!
I love this post!
Darling little girl. We are going to an NFL game in November - Colts vs. San Diego in Cali.
So....I tagged you - not that I know how, I guess go to my blog and see what I did???
Those pictures are so cute! Looks way fun. How's Missouri?
How fun! That's what is great about living in a big city or near one. Does Brindi have red hair?
OH! I love the pictures of Brindi in her Cardinals gear! She is so precious. I loved taking Cade to the game when he was that size. Now it's a lot harder because he is all over the place.
I had no idea Joe served in San Diego. What a fun place to experience. Visiting St.Louis sounds very tempting!?! You know you can always stay with us as well:)
This is the cutest post ever! Not only is the baby adorable, but the author was extremely clever. I read it to Adam and he like it, too.
This is the cutest post ever! Not only is the baby adorable, but the author was extremely clever. I read it to Adam and he like it, too.
Post a Comment