Over the 4th of July weekend we were able to bless Brindi Rae down in Leamington. It was a lot of fun to be with the family. Joe and I are so thankful that we have such a great family that is always supporting us. All of Joe's brothers and sisters were there except for Mike and Liz because they live in N. Carolina (we wish you were there!) and then a lot of his aunts and uncles. My parents, Brennon, Trista, GranDan and Virginia all came up also. So as you can see we are very lucky. It was a beautiful blessing and we are so happy to have Brindi in our lives! Here are a few pictures. Thank you everyone for being there it was such a
great weekend!
6 comments:
she is beautiful celeste!
I'd have to say that I think Brindi has the cutest headband and blessing dress I've ever seen.
Hey those are my old neighbor's holding your baby.......small world! and what a cute little girl. Congrats.
What a pretty baby! I was sad that I had to work on the 4th so I missed the shower and the blessing. It looks like it was a wonderful weekend for your little family!
Brindi is adorable congratulations guys.
Oh Lovell's she is just too cute:] Sorry I was not trying to ignore the questions you had left on our blog...sometimes it lets me on yours and sometimes it doesn't but yes Daron and Brandon came the first of July, there offices went under:[ We are headed to Richmond....more to come:] your baby is precious!
Post a Comment