Our beautiful daughter has broken into the modeling scene. Celeste's cousin Tansey has started a bow business and Brindi was used as one of her models. Miz Priss is the business name and the site is below for anyone interested. We just wanted to let you know she is already turning some heads. Its just a glimpse of the future and of how hard she is going to make my job as her dad.
6 comments:
She is a beautiful model. I love the headbands. I will have to buy some if I ever get a girl.
Brindi is the most beautiful model ever! Thank you so much for letting me take some pics of her. She is such a little sweetheart, I'm glad I finally got to meet her. Good luck with the move and thanks for the shout out:)
What and angel : ) She is growing so much! (I guess they do that). BTW--We are heading to Bear Lake here in a few weeks to meet up with Cam's family, and we're thinking Twin Falls is right along the way.......so if you guys are around, we'd love to see you! (Yes it will be a LONG drive! But with so much gear, etc., and a dog, it's probably a better idea to drive--and that way we can see you too!)
SO cute!!! I can't believe how different she looks than from the first week. I love your new family picture too! You look so pretty Celeste.
Wow! I can't believe how grown up she looks already. She really is a beautiful baby!
Oh my gosh she is so cute! Congratulations! Also congrats on the job and being able to go to school for free Celeste! I wish we could go to school for free! haha
Post a Comment