Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 JOYS, 3 FEARS, 3 GOALS, 3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS, and 3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOUR SELF. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

1. My first joy is of course my family...Joe and Brindi and all the rest of the extended family. My second joy the mountains and cattle drives. My third joy is sports...I love to play pretty much anything that helps me stay in shape.

2. My first fear is losing one of my family members...that would be the hardest thing for me to overcome. My second fear not having the means to take care of my family...I know it sounds funny, but I have always worried about going through something like the Great Depression. My third fear is the things that happen in all those mystery movies/show...where they try to solve the cases.

3. The first goal that I have is get in shape...and be happy with how I look. My second goal is to learn spanish...(someday!). My third goal is to get my masters...or get another degree...so that I have a more specialized degree.

4. My first obsession...and Joe will just roll his eyes when I say it and agree, is food storage. He is always laughing at me about it. My second obsession is losing weight...don't look at me though cause it isn't going so well. My third obsession is Brindi...probably because she is what I do 24/7.

5. The first random fact about me is that...wow this is hard...okay, it's a fact that my biggest regret in college is not sticking out basketball and playing the other two years...I think that will always bother me. Second, whenever I feel out of my comfort zone I tend to fold my arms...most of the time people mistake it for me being cold. Third, I absolutely love baseball and softball...I love to watch and love to play...the problem is the fact that I am not very good...I wish I would have played in High School.

Okay, I am going to tag JOE(I can do that right?), CHELSEA, LIZ(unless the baby comes in the next couple of days), MY MOM, and AMY.

1 comment:

Brandt Lovell said...

your pretty much the coolest ever. Baseball, and Softball lover. Joe, hang on to this one! (and make sure Brindi is raised right, with those values...) :)