
Brindi and I headed down to AZ with my parents after the blessing. We were in SJ for the last three weeks and had a lot of fun. My brother Sterling was with his kids Vanessa and Ethan and my sister Amber got there last tuesday and brought kids Taryn and Bryant so we had a lot of fun. Brindi is growing like a weed of course so I need to post so everyone can see what she has been up to. She and I

enjoyed the beautiful AZ sunrise and sunsets, and the rains. We also had a lot of different adventures... from Taryn putting a soccer ball down the shower drain, helping me make brownies, and eating ice cream....to helping GranDan deliver a calf...the calf delivery is a long story, but the short version is that the calf was too big for the mother and died before

we got there, so Brennon, GranDan, and I tried to pull it out, but that didn't work so then Aunt Donata, and our neighbor came to help, but that didn't work, so we got a horse, well that didn't work, finally we had to get a pickup truck to get the calf out... it was pretty sad, but luckly the mother is doing good because after all that we were afraid we were going to lose her too. We also decided to go to Show Low one day and smart me put my purse in the trunk with the keys inside and then shut the trunk...well the open trunk button does not work on my grandpa's car and it isn't like the new ones that you can get into the trunk from the back seat, so my dad had to drive o

ver to Show Low and he and I spent 30minutes fishing for my bag...but he got it...thank heaven for dads that seem to be able to fix everything! The last week I was there was the 24th celebration. We started the week with my brother Brennon and I playing volleyball and we had a lot of fun. Thursday was the junior

rodeo. Vanessa and Taryn rode the sheep and Ethan did the poles. I think they had a lot of fun. We couldn't keep Taryn and Vanessa off the horses. They loved them. Friday and Saturday Trent and Brennon were in the rodeo...Amber and I did ribbon roping on Friday but our

header missed so we didn't do any good, but Trent and Brennon both won money. Saturday Brindi and I had to catch our flight so we missed the parade and the rodeo, but we got

to go school clothes shopping for Brennon and I had a lot of fun doing it. Boys are a lot easier to shop for. Now we are home! We had a blast in AZ and am thankful for my parents for taking me to the airport and missing the rodeo. I am so happy to be home with Joe again! I missed him so much. Here are some random pictures of St. Johns.


5 comments:
She has changed! I'm glad Celeste had a great time. I do feel bad for you Joe. I would not be thrilled if John and Easton left me for three weeks.
I glad you were able to spend time with your family it sounds like you had a great time. I am sad that I missed the 24th and the 4th for that matter. I do agree with you boys are allot easer to shop for. I am not much into fashion and cant barley dress myself. So I think that it is good that we have all boys.
dang it! im sad i didnt get to see you when you were up! :( next time!!
Celeste! I can't get over how great you look! Congrats again! It's great that you and Aubs have a blog now... we just need to get Hottie and Shliz on here too! I miss you all tons and hope all is well!
I went into semi-hiding for the celebration, so I never even saw you guys! Looks like you had tons of fun though!
Post a Comment