My little Brother Robert tied the knot over the weekend. He married a great girl from Enterprise, Ut named Kari Clove. They were married in the Utah St. George Temple. Congratulations to you guys. I hope you have a great life together.
I am not sure Kari realizes what she is getting herself into. This picture explains it all. When it was taken I asked her where her side of the family was, which she replied that she didn't have any nephews or neices. Oh boy, well welcome to the Lovells! And there are 5 missing.
As many young couples try to do, Robert and Kari tried to hide their car so it would not be victim to the siblings of the weddings. This attempt failed as John, Alex, Zac and myself quickly dicsovered its whereabouts and went to work on its decorating. I think it turned out pretty good.



4 comments:
YOU BOYS ARE HORRIBLE I AM GLAD NO ONE WROTE THINGS LIKE THAT ALL OVER OUR CAR!!!!!!! I AM SURE KARI LOVED IT NOT!! LOL
Thats THE BEST Newlywed car I've seen!!
and I thought our car was bad.... I am absolutely proud of you guys for detailing the car so well.
You guys did AWESOME on the car, best I've ever seen! We wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment