Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bryant is here!


My sister Amber had her little boy Bryant this last week and I am finally getting to post about it! He was 7 lbs 7 oz and 19 1/2 inches long! He was in a hurry to get here. They didn't even have time to give her a epidural or an IV. I don't know how she could handle all the pain! I guess we know who the weak one in the family is!!! Amber he is adorable and we can't wait to see him! I think you're going to have another little beach bum running around!

1 comment:

taytum said...

How fun that your kids will have cousins their age! I don't have any siblings having kids anytime soon so that's out, but Trevor's one brother has two boys and we just found out that they are having a little girl 2 months after us so there is at least one cousin the same age as our Brody. It will be fun to have her around!