I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to the dads in my life. I'm so thankful for Joe. He has worked so hard this last year. I don't know how he handled working, homework, job applications and job interviewing. I am so blessed to have found him. He is my better half that is for sure. He is already a great dad...and if you can't tell from the posts (meaning multiple) a very proud dad. He reminds me a ton of his own dad Sylvan. They are so much
alike and I am so thankful they are. For those of you who know Sylvan you know what I mean. I'm a so lucky to have the inlaws that I do. You won't find a guy with a better personality or anyone more likeable! I really miss being around like we were last summer. I hope Sylvan has a great Father's Day! Last, but not least I'm so thankful for my own father who has always been there to help me when I needed it the most. He as taught me so many life lessons without saying a word. He is such an example to me and has always been a source of
alike and I am so thankful they are. For those of you who know Sylvan you know what I mean. I'm a so lucky to have the inlaws that I do. You won't find a guy with a better personality or anyone more likeable! I really miss being around like we were last summer. I hope Sylvan has a great Father's Day! Last, but not least I'm so thankful for my own father who has always been there to help me when I needed it the most. He as taught me so many life lessons without saying a word. He is such an example to me and has always been a source of strength for me to lean on. He always tells me to be happy where ever I am, which if you know me the only place I want to be is around family, cows, and mountains and not being around these things for the last few years, only randomly, this has been really good advise. I hope that my dad has a
great Father's Day too. I love you guys! Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
Your first "official" fathers day! Grats Joe.
I just saw that you had your baby! Congratulations, she's beautiful! She looks a lot like you Celeste :)
CELESTE!! You are a beautiful mom! I know this is on your fathers day post, I love all your other pictures! Hottie and I can't get ahold of you both of these numbers are not working. 540-460-6860 or 928-337-3009. Could you e-mail us your number and address so we can get this princess some cute gifts?!? We love and miss you!
Post a Comment