Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shoshone Falls

Joe gets to work 4 10's and this week he had Monday off. So he packed us a picnic and we went to the Shoshone Falls. It was a warm day, but they have a lot of grass and shade so it was really nice. They are really amazing and it would be a lot of fun to boat up to them...maybe someday we will. Then on the other side of the falls there is a place where you can go swimming. They have a piece of the river sectioned off with a diving board, a sand barge, and a kiddie pool. It looked
like a lot of fun, but we figured with the little one we better not. I didn't get any pictures of the "pool", but if anyone comes for a visit on a hot day it would be a great place to go! There were some people ice blocking and Joe couldn't resist, so he went. It was a pretty steep hill...I should have gotten a picture of his brown bum...it looked pretty funny. Brindi was an angel the whole day. She really loves her wrap. She is our green pea in her little pod!





















6 comments:

us... said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You look great celest:]

Ben & Jessica said...

aww brindi is such a cutie! and celeste, you do not look like you just had a baby! you look awesome!

Winsor said...

The sliding thing is pretty sweet. Chelsea told me that she did that in Seattle, or Guateamala, or somewhere on some vacation. I love waterfalls they look sweet as well. Chelsea and I were talking that now you are only 5 hours away we need to come visit you soon. See you next week.

lizzylovell said...

I want a ride in that thing to. What you say Joe are you up to it?
I really hope that we will be able to see you guy's when we come home. Especially that little girl of yours.
Liz

Winsor said...

Thanks for letting me view your blog! I think that looks so much fun, Joe (sliding down the heel). I can't wait to see your baby.

Winsor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.