Monday, May 19, 2008

TFID

Today, Joe accepted an offer to work as a Recreation Coordinator for the city of Twin Falls! We are really excited and anxious to settle down for a little bit! He starts the middle of June, so we have a busy few weeks ahead of us with the baby coming and the move! Slowly, but surely we are getting closer to family.... So here we come TWIN FALLS!!!!

7 comments:

Cam and Josie said...

Yoooo, congrats guys!!! This is Cam, sounds like your doing well. Remember how your only 8 hours away from a freaking good pizza. We will have to stop on by when we drive out to Utah someday.

Tia J said...

CONGRATS! We really like Twin. Now you can go to the CSI basketball games! It is a great feeling to know you can settle down somewhere at least for a bit.

Cam and Josie said...

Yay! That is so exciting you two! Of course, we wish it was in our neck of the woods, but hey--we will meet up one of these days! I can't wait to see photos of your little one--hurry up! : ) Seriously though, congrats on the job, and good luck with the move!

Ben & Jessica said...

thats so exciting! congrats!

Meagan Rogers said...

Well Congrats! I was really hoping your next post would be a baby post. I'm really excited to see your little one!

Aubrey said...

Yah!! I am so excited for you! Congrats Joe! The BEST part is I am only an hour and 1/2 away! We are in Ketchum right now!! I miss you guys! Love ya!

Parks Family said...

Good luck Joe! And good luck Celeste with the baby!