I was able to get most of Friday off so we headed up to Elk River to hike to some falls, but we were disappointed because the road was completely covered with snow so we couldn't even make it to the trail head and I was hoping maybe it would put me into labor so that Joe's parents could see her before they left, but oh well. We did find some very good huckleberry icecream though. We also got to walk around the U of I campus a little and see a part of their gardens that are just starting to get their flowers and green up. Saturday was of course the big Graduation day for Joe. Good thing Sylvan was around to take pictures! He got some great ones! After that we went to the luncheon for Joe's department. Saturday evening Joe's parents spoiled us with a Hell's Canyon boat ride up the snake river.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Here come the In-laws!
I was able to get most of Friday off so we headed up to Elk River to hike to some falls, but we were disappointed because the road was completely covered with snow so we couldn't even make it to the trail head and I was hoping maybe it would put me into labor so that Joe's parents could see her before they left, but oh well. We did find some very good huckleberry icecream though. We also got to walk around the U of I campus a little and see a part of their gardens that are just starting to get their flowers and green up. Saturday was of course the big Graduation day for Joe. Good thing Sylvan was around to take pictures! He got some great ones! After that we went to the luncheon for Joe's department. Saturday evening Joe's parents spoiled us with a Hell's Canyon boat ride up the snake river.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been trying to get in touch with you. Call me!
Liz
Post a Comment