This is the time of year that I do not mind telling people how old Celeste and I are because as of today and for the next 8 months we are only 5 years apart in age. That is right, my cute wife turned 22 today. After chasing her around the apartment for while with no luck of giving her 22 spankins I settled for making her a birthday cheesecake. Her work also gave her flowers and a brownie and she was showered with birthday cards from families and friends. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
9 comments:
Well 1st things 1st don’t set that girl into labor by chasing her around.
2nd that is so cute.
3rd the age difference doesn’t matter and I could list a lot of people with way bigger differences in age then that. For One Grandma & Grandpa Lovell that is a good sign!!!
It sound like she had a great day and some good Cheese cake.
Liz
happy birthday celesteeee!
Happy Birthday Celeste!
And thanks Joe for the congrats! It is okay that you didn't know, I find things out all the time way later than anyone else. There are way too many people in this family to know everything that is going on with everyone!
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like a fun day : ) How are you feeling?!! We will be thinking of you!
WooT, welcome to the 22 club! Happy Birthday from Cee and Me!! I know it's a day late, but it's almost a birthday to Ciera too... so we were occupied :) Hope you had a good day!
Happy Birthday! Your cake looks yummy and I love your pregnant belly. When are you coming home again? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I"ve been thinking about those late night trampoline talks and missing being young!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Celeste! You are looking so cute these days. I bet you are getting so excited for her to be here. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. I cant wait to see pictures of your baby once she is here.
Happy Birthday! The big 22! You're looking cuter than ever as a pregnant woman, it is so weird to not be pregnant any more after you've had the baby! I hope all is well and we need to have a calling tree for after you have the baby. Like, call aubrey and she'll call the fab 5 and so on!
Happy Birthday Celeste. That cheesecake looks absolutely dee-lish!!
Post a Comment