Tuesday, May 27, 2008

She's Here!!

She's Here!!! We came into the hospital last night at around 5:00 p.m. Celeste was up all night with contractions and around 7:30 a.m. the Doctor arrived and ordered the epideral. Celeste absolutley LOVED the epideral. At 10:00 a.m. Celeste was dialated to about a 3 almost a 4 and by 11:00 a.m. she was at a 10. She started to push around 11:30 a.m. and by Noon we had our new addition to the family. Celeste did great with the whole process. I am so proud of her. I was able to cut the cord and our baby girl was finally here to see us. She has a bit of hair like an old man with a bald top and hair on the side. Its pretty dark hair which surprised us both. I think she looks more like Celeste, so obviously she is beautiful. She for sure has Celeste's tongue (snake like). She was 6 pounds 12 ounces and 20.25 inches long. We named her Brindi Rae. Rae is after my mother (JoRae) and my grandmother (NaRae) and Brindi is the name she can claim as her own. Welcome to the Lovell clan our precious daughter.














The top picture is several hours after the birth and the one above this paragraph is right after the birth. The other three are also back in the other room. She has been sleeping a lot and as you can tell Mom and Baby are pretty tuckered out after the whole ordeal. But they are both doing great. If the pictures are too small to see you can click on them and they will bring up a larger version.















23 comments:

Tia J said...

Congrats! She is so precious and cute! I love that moment inthe hospital that you can just lay there and hold your little one and not worry about doing anything else! Iam glad to hear everyone is doing great!

Mary said...

She is so beautiful! We are so happy for you both and we can't wait to see our little Idaho niece. We love you guys. Brent and Mary

Meagan Rogers said...

What doll! She is one of the prettiest little newborns I have ever seen and I am not just being nice either. What a perfect little face. She does look like Celeste too. Congrats you two! Good luck adjusting to life as new parents. I hope she sleeps for you. - Meagan

Seth said...

Joe and Celeste! Wow she is such a beautiful baby. I'm so happy and excited for you guys. I can't wait to see her. I hope everything goes well, and once again congrats to the new addition to the Lovell family!

Seth

matesen said...

Congrats Joe and Celeste! Little Brindi is so beautiful! I am so excited for you guys! Seeing her makes me so excited for my little addition!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so precious. Can't wait to see her!

Brandt Lovell said...

Joe and Celeste:

congratulations, she is really really beautiful! I like how proud you look, and yes... make sure you pamper Celeste for a long time!!! I don't know what it's like having a baby, but being there for that long.....before Brindi came I can only imagine her exhaustion!!

See you three soon!

sjlovell said...

Well, I'm a proud grandma. She is just darling, and agree that she looks like beautiful Celeste. I can't wait to hold my number 16 grandchild. Congratulations Grandma Lovell

Ben & Jessica said...

she really is a cute newborn!(and i dont think most newborns are cute!) and yes i agree she looks like celeste, so beautiful! congrats you two!

us... said...

Joe and Celest she is beautiful! I think you should call her brin for short:] I love new babies! I am so glad to hear that everything is going well for you! Congrats on the job Joe that a great comfort to know a good job is head! Congrats Lovell Family and we look forward to lots of posts:]

Ryan and Lacey said...

What a beautiful baby girl! It looks like our little Aubrey has some fierce compeition ;)! We're so happy for you both and can't wait to see more pictures of the little darling!

Anonymous said...

CELESTIAL! She is so beautiful!! Congrats! I am expecting a phone call soon so we can get all the details. Congrats mommy! We'll have to get together soon so we can meet the babies! I voted for Brindi so I am glad to see she's finally here!

Bailey said...

I think she is Celeste's clone. Dang cute kid! Hope she continues sleeping! Congrats Mommy and Daddy! it's an amazing experience!

Cam and Josie said...

What a little angel!!! Finally she is here! Good work Celeste! And Joe : ) I am so happy for you both! (It is quite the shock isn't it??!) I'm sure you are enjoying every second!!! Congratulations!

lizzylovell said...

She is so cute. The boys love the pic. they want to know if they can have your baby. I told them that I didn’t think that you would want to trade and that once we got our baby boy that they wouldn’t want to either. I agree she looks like Celeste. I am so happy for you both and we can’t wait to see you and hold that cute little girl. She and Tristan aren’t only going to just be close in age but they will also have the same middle name.
Liz

Foy Funny Farm said...

Celeste and Joe,

I love you guys, Congrats! Wish you were closer so "aunt" Sharla could babysit while you went on dates! Good luck with everything!

Sharla

Tiff said...

Oh! She is gorgeous. Congrats to the both of you. Celeste, you are quite the beauty yourself after a hard days work :) Keep us updated on all of the big events comming up. And take care of your girls Joe.

Larsen Family Updates said...

She is so cute!! Congrats you guys! Its so cute seeing some proud parents, but she is a lucky girl and has 2 great ones!! Hopefully all is well!!

Anonymous said...

congrats! she's such a pretty baby! good job celeste! I hope I'm as strong as you (and look as good afterwards) love ya! oh, and I love the name!

Unknown said...

Celeste, you're a mom! Congrats! There is no better title in all the world.

Dawn Hancock said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Hope everything is going well. Just take time to enjoy every moment. She looks a lot like Celeste, but I think Joe made his mark too. Good job guys, you make cute baby girls.

taytum said...

Congrats! Sharla told me you had your baby so I had to come check it out. So exciting. I like her name, it really just works. I think she looks like both of you, but that picture with Celeste and the baby sleeping shows their profiles, and they are identical!!!

Congrats again.

P.S. I hope you don't mind if I add you as a link on my page.

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

Congrats she is a beautiful baby. Girls are the best can't wait to see her in person let me know if you need any bows. :)