One friday night we went into Old Navy and Celeste found a pair of pregnancy pants. She tried them on and loved them. The best part was they were on the clearance rack for 75% off. Celeste tried to buy them but was told that it was a mix up and they were not on sale. So we left them with the cashier and continued our walk. The next day Celeste returned to the store only to find those same pants again on the clearance rack. She again tried to buy them and was once again told by a different cashier they were not on clearance. My sweet wife was heart broken. The next friday, agian walking through the mall we went into Old Navy to find those same pants still on the clearance rack. This was the last straw. I took the pants and approached another different cahsier from the previous 2 times and made our case. I guess the third times a charm because we walked out of the store with Celeste's first pregnancy pants with the discount of 75% off.
With so many requests for a Belly shot here is the close up. It was 6 months when this picture was taken.
11 comments:
Joe, this is fantastic. I had no idea Celeste was pregnant. Congratulations! Being a Dad is hard but not nearly as hard as being a Mom - or so I'm told! Anyway, good luck with the youngin' and thanks for inviting me to look at your blog. Check out my blog at www.inthelifeofthelongs.blogspot.com sometime. Talk to you later.
Richard
You are so freakin cute Celeste! Teeny Meenie! I love it. Can't wait for another one of us to have a sweet little one here. Too bad you aren't closer!
bailey
Love the belly shot! You look really good for 6 months!! I am glad you got those pants! I love the new back ground too! How fun!
Love ya!
Love your belly! That is crazy about the pants. How do they seriously end up on the clearance rack three times?
Crazt,
Yay for the belly! I love it! Celeste, you are so cute! I hope everything is going well! We miss you guys!
you are so cute Celeste! I'm really hoping I look half as good as you when I'm that far along...cute pants too! love ya!
I think Celeste might be the cutest pregnant woman I've EVER seen! Good job on the pants...don't settle for full price :)!
Celeste you look so great! You are such a cute pregnant woman, little too!!
I have not been able to get to your blog forever. It said that we needed to be invited and I didn't think that we were but I just clicked on it from josie's and it let me...I guess that is how it is going to have to work! Your belly is the cutest thing! Pregnancy clothes are such a nesessary evil, You do not even want to spend money on something that you never want to wear again, but at the same time you are past the point of squeezing into all of your regular clothes. Pants were the worst for me shirts on the other hand i lived in my shade shirts and they were fabulous. That is so nice to have all those clothes already. caden is living on hammy downs and it couldn't be nicer. Well i think I have said enough, just wanted to let you know that your belly is so cute and we wish you the best!
You are so cute! I am sure you guys are so excited! LOVE YA!
It's just not right that you are so stinkin' small! I have to keep telling myself that everyone carries there babies differently.....but really.....you are so lucky!
Post a Comment