So my amazing, VERY HANDSOME, and funny husband has been working a lot lately and has come to the realization that he is quite handsome in pink...lol...he really is, it's just funny to see him wearing pink... because he is such a farm/country boy. Anyway at the basketball games they have been doing cancer awareness nights and all the employees have to wear the pink shirts the school is selling... So I thought I'd let you see Joe in his hot pink shirt. I really think he's just getting to know his girly side so he can bond with our little girl!
7 comments:
found your blog through the louders. congrats on the baby. Celeste you look great. I remember my first pregnancy clothes shopping experience. It was a disaster I broke down and started crying in the store. Poor Kevin didn't know what to do with me. We ended up leaving without buying anything and I felt like the fattest person on the planet with nothing to wear. Anyway sounds like you guys are keeping busy. hope to hear from you soon.
Cute shirt! Send me your blogging email so I can ad you to my blog. lilmissblondie@gmail.com
i love the belly! how fun to be pregnant at the same time as amber. this is your long lost friend kachelle, i found you through tiffany. congrats on the baby!! what's your e-mail so i can add you to my blog?
Wow, looking good Joe. I bought Wyatt a pink rodeo shirt. He wore it for pink night and it didn't bring him any luck so I am not sure I will ever get him in pink again. Hope you guys are doing good.
Thanks so much Celeste! I can't believe its over for the both of us.
Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant...how exciting! I hope everything is going great for you and Joe. It was nice to ear from you. Best wishes.
God Bless!
Too cute! I don't think I have ever seen Rick in a pink shirt!
Joe you really are a sexy devil in pink... lol who would have thought. It looks like you guys have your hands full with the new kid on the way. Next time your both down this way, we should get together..
Post a Comment