Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Book Tag

Okay, I'm finally getting on the ball and doing the book tag.
Here are the rules incase you don't know.
1. Pick up the nearest book (the one you are reading)
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4.Post the fifth sentence
5. Tag 5 people

I am trying to read "Fishers of Men", but I got side tracked for a week by the "Twilight" series, which are really good no matter what Joe thinks...but I admit I really didn't want to read them at first, but everyone at worked loved them so I hopped on the bandwagon. Anyway I am back to "Fishers of Men" which is really opening my eyes and helping me to understand Christ's life better. So I would definitely recommend it to everyone...Okay... the fifth sentence of page 123 is...

"Built by Herod Antipas, son of Herod the Great, and named for the emperor as a way of gaining favor with Rome, the city had very few Jewish inhabitants."

I know it doesn't sound very interesting, but it is a very good book! I really don't know who to tag...so I'll do Jillybean because she seems to always have a book she is reading, Meagan cause she's so smart, Sharla cause I think she likes to read...eventhough I doubt she has the time with all the nursing stuff, Josie because she is now a mommy and reading might help her to fall asleep eventhough she probably can't stay awake... and Kamarie cause hopefully it will take her mind off her morning sickness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, yes, I do love to read! I read fishers of men a few years ago and I really enjoyed them, it was neat to read a fictional historical novel set back in Christ's times...anyways, I hope you're doing great! LOVE YA!