Levi Joseph Lovell
Born: October 26th @ 7:45 AM
Weight: 6 lbs 13 oz
Height: 19 1/2 inches
Circumference: 13 1/2 inches
Our doctor said that we could be induced any time after 39 weeks if we would like, SO we set the date for the night of the 25th. Joe and I headed for the hospital around 10. They got us hooked up with the Pec and around 2 the contractions started to get steady and hard, by 3:30 they said I could have the epidural anytime since the contractions were steady even though I was only dilated to a 2. So by 4:15 the epidural was in. The doctor came in and broke my water at 5:30 and at 6:30 I was at a 5 and by 7:30 it was time. I guess I didn't hit my epidural button soon enough and I've never felt so much pain in my life, lucky for me he came in two pushes.
Levi came out kicking and screaming. He has two big dimples and some dark brown hair. The girls like him and were really excited to hold him. Brooke smiles every time he makes a noise. I'm a little nervous to add a third, but we know he was meant to come and this is why...
Levi-
Brindi knew you were supposed to come to our family before all the rest of us. When Brooke was only 3 or 4 months old she started drawing pictures of our family. Well in the pictures there was ALWAYS a tiny little person in the picture and I would ask her who that was and she would always reply "That's my little brother" and I would say, but Brin you don't have a little brother you just have a little sister and she would say nope I have both. This would just make me laugh because that was the last thing I was thinking about when Brooke was so little, but she never changed her mind. When we went in for your 20 week ultrasound we were not surprised at all to find out you were a boy.
Right now we are all enjoying him and hope he stays as sweet as he as been the last couple of days....
8 comments:
Congrats! He is perfect. Glad everything went well. Wish we were close enough to see you more. Good luck with him! Three is definitely an adjustment. It gets easier.
He is so cute, just like the beautiful little girls:)! Congrats!
Sooo sweet! Little boys are so much fun! Love and miss you. Your family is adorable!
Awe.... He is so cute! I am so sad I am missing this! Keep me posted and send a lot of pictures!!! Miss you guys and love you!!!!
I wish I could fly out right now. I miss you all. He is such a cute baby! Good luck with the change.
So sweet - he is adorable!
Congratulations!!! Miss you guys!
-Josie and Cam
Congratulations!!!
He is perfect! Brindi looks so happy:)
Glad everything went well!
Love ya!
Post a Comment